tisdag, januari 16, 2007

I've finally bought a training session card. You can work out how much you want for only 33£ . Yesterday I went to Aerobatone. We were so many, about 50-60 people in the same room, and only girls. I don't think the boys like that kind of training. There are 2 sport centres, one is for soccer and that kind of sports and the other is for Yoga, aerobics and stuff like that. I have decided that from now on I'll work out at least 3 days a week. I must replace all the training I've lost hehe..
Later that evening I was pretty bored, I didn't want to study because I didn't know what to study on and I haven't got any homework so I called Lauren and we went to the East Slope Bar with my room mate and met some of her friends there. I live in East Slope on Campus and East Slope bar is our area. Everybody goes there to listen to music and just chill. Almost all of her friends are from Spain. They are really nice people. When the pub closed we went to her friends house because he just arrived from Gran Canaries. I couldn't stay too long there because I had an early lesson the day after. It's really weird that almost all of my lessons are only one hour here. They don't go so much to school as we do in Sweden. I always go go home and eat because it's so close to home and I only have 3 hour school a day maximum.