lördag, januari 13, 2007

All by myself now

Yesterday I woke up at 7 am because my dad was going back to Sweden, don't be surprised if I tell you that I wake up early everyday, and that I am always first in the class haha.. It's really not me but now I have changed :D. Anyway it was really hard to say goodbye to dad. He helped me so much with food and everything. I don't think the cooking will be a problem for me anymore because my dad has taught me how to cook rise and how to do some Indian food. I think I can live on that for a couple of weeks. Later that night 2 of the girls in my dorm had their birthdays so Virginia made some Spanish food for for us. It was delicious. Then I met Claudia and Lauren and we went to a pyjamas party. The girls I met in my corridor (Caroline, Maygain and Sophie) when I lived in the emergency-room invited me so we went. We had so much fun! It was only girls and we all had our pyjamas on. We did our nails and listed to music and just talked all night long. I actually felt asleep because I got really tired but they woke me up again at 4:30 am when Caroline was pumping the music really hard to disturb the boy upstairs. As a matter of fact, she hates him aaahahaha... He called the security on her and she was really happy when they came and visited her because then she knew for fact that he was disturbed. The night ended when we slept at 5:30 am.

Today I woke up 10 and went with Lauren, Claudia, Greg, Kerry and Bret to Brighton for some shopping. Later we went to Ovingdean for some Cream Tea. It was such a small cute old town. The houses were so small and cute. Then we went to ASDA it's a big store were you can buy everything really cheap. So, now it's 9pm and I'm going to watch a movie with them, bye!